After windows were broken Thursday night, Louisville police declared gatherings downtown were an unlawful assembly and told people protesting the grand jury decision in the Breonna Taylor case to disperse.The order came as people stayed out after a 9 p.m. curfew. Police could be heard yelling over loudspeakers for the hundreds of people to go home or be subject to the use of chemical irritants.
Upstate News Headlines
- U.S. virus cases soaring, hospitalizations hitting records
- Chris Christie and Rahm Emanuel discuss the election homestretch | ABC News
- Six for the Win: Pennsylvania voters share their thoughts ahead of the election | ABC News
- Unbelievable Giant Animals Caught on Camera – Biggest Animals in The World
- Senate votes to advance Barrett toward final confirmation for Supreme Court
- Election could stoke US marijuana market, sway Congress
- President Trump aide says 'we're not going to control the pandemic'
- A family that raised $2 million for their baby's life-saving medical treatment has received it for free
- Pope Francis appoints America's first Black cardinal, Wilton Gregory
- Chick fil A Spicy Chicken Sandwich Recipe | Copycat Recipe