GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Greenville police said officers are working to identify a suspect in a Tuesday afternoon bank robbery.
Police said the First Citizens Bank at 2420 Laurens Rd. was robbed at approximately 2:13 p.m.
Police said a man wearing a black hoodie and black face mask entered the bank and presented a note to the teller. No weapon was presented during the incident and no one was hurt.
The man was given cash and fled on foot.
GPD is asking anyone with information to call Crime Stoppers at 23-CRIME.
Upstate News Headlines
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at Trump’s “Campaign Against Reality”
- Woman says 6-year-old to blame for loaded gun hidden near Disney entrance
- US election 2020: Trump and Biden hold dueling rallies in Florida – live
- Trevor Lawrence’s Positive COVID-19 Test Throws Status for Notre Dame Showdown Into Doubt
- Thousands still without power after trees take down power lines in Northern Greenville County
- Analysis: Terror in France reignites a national debate on the right to offend
- Police who shot Wallace were improperly trained, family says
- Atlanta’s Charles Harris Ejected After Unsportsmanlike Hit on Teddy Bridgewater
- Federal appeals court rules mailed ballots must be received by Election Day in Minnesota
- Daily coronavirus cases reached a new high on Thursday with more than 87,100 cases