ASHEVILLE, NC (FOX Carolina) – Thursday, the Asheville Police Department said they charged a man for sending threats containing anti-Semitic language over voicemail.
Police say detectives from the Major Crimes Unit began an investigation when a victim reported 56-year-old, Jeffrey Alan Gregory, Thursday morning.
Following an investigation, Gregory was taken
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- At least 15 dead after multi-vehicle crash in Southern California
- 10 symptoms of spring allergies you shouldn’t ignore
- A California doctor performed surgery during a Zoom court appearance
- Man known for 'violent firearm encounters' in the region arrested in Clemson, police say
- The best mattresses to sleep on if you suffer from back pain
- College & high school baseball action scheduled at Fluor Field before the Drive season opener
- Greenville Drive to Host Additional College & High School Baseball Games
- Phase 1B of COVID vaccine distribution begins on March 8 in SC. Here's who can get vaccinated
- Watch Live: FBI head faces questions on extremism, Capitol riot
- Vernon Jordan, civil rights leader and close ally of Bill Clinton, dies