RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Police say six people were arrested in North Carolina’s capital city when a crowd of protesters marching on Election Day began throwing rocks and other items.
The Raleigh Police Department said in a statement that the arrests happened in the city around 9:45 p.m.
Upstate News Headlines
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- Dispatch: Crews tackle fire at residence in Spartanburg
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Happy Thanksgiving, Clemson style
- Week 12 Thursday Injury Report: Russell Okung working his way back