GREENVILLE, S.C. (FOX Carolina) — Greenville Police announced Wednesday three people have been charged in a man’s death after his body was found along Alameda Street on May 3.
Coroner Kent Dill confirmed a person was found in the roadway around 3:30 p.m.
The coroner’s office says 22-year-old Kamille Dequeze Anderson of Greenville was pronounced deceased at the scene.
Anderson reportedly passed away as a result of a gunshot wound to the head. His Manner of death has been ruled a homicide.
Police said Khadaphi Zaqui Capone Kanard is charged with murder.
Jaquan Mikal Burnside is also charged with murder, possession of a weapon during a violent crime, and felon in possession of a firearm.
Dymend Keavionne Burton is charged with accessory after the fact to murder.
MORE NEWS – <a class=”tnt-asset-link” style=”font-size: 1em;” href=”https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/police-2-people-arrested-following-standoff-stabbing-in-asheville-victim-in-critical-condition/article_88c70ef4-a011-11ea-a767-c799bc6e951c.html”>Police: 2 people arrested following standoff, stabbing in Asheville; victim in critical condition</a>
<a href=”https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/coroner-responding-after-victim-falls-from-pickens-county-waterfall/article_1586ac3c-8d6b-11ea-b52b-1bbb9ea4e1a5.html” target=”_blank”> </a>
Upstate News Headlines
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at Trump’s “Campaign Against Reality”
- Woman says 6-year-old to blame for loaded gun hidden near Disney entrance
- US election 2020: Trump and Biden hold dueling rallies in Florida – live
- Trevor Lawrence’s Positive COVID-19 Test Throws Status for Notre Dame Showdown Into Doubt
- Thousands still without power after trees take down power lines in Northern Greenville County
- Analysis: Terror in France reignites a national debate on the right to offend
- Police who shot Wallace were improperly trained, family says
- Atlanta’s Charles Harris Ejected After Unsportsmanlike Hit on Teddy Bridgewater
- Federal appeals court rules mailed ballots must be received by Election Day in Minnesota
- Daily coronavirus cases reached a new high on Thursday with more than 87,100 cases