GREENVILLE, S.C. (FOX Carolina) — Greenville Police announced Wednesday three people have been charged in a man’s death after his body was found along Alameda Street on May 3.
Coroner Kent Dill confirmed a person was found in the roadway around 3:30 p.m.
The coroner’s office says 22-year-old Kamille Dequeze
Upstate News Headlines
- Teen Kroger employee offers his own money to help man pay for groceries
- Daily death statistics from Covid this winter could be staggering: Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- Please ‘follow the Fauci,’ urges CNBC’s Shepard Smith
- NASA astronaut casts her ballot on ISS
- Bullying in online classrooms a growing problem
- The safety and efficacy for Covid-19 vaccine has never been higher, it looks promising: Dr. Francis
- Wildfires are raging in Colorado, destroying homes and forcing hundreds to evacuate
- Climate change is contributing to health problems in Sellers, South Carolina
- FAQ: Absentee voting in South Carolina
- Family searching for remains of missing South Carolina man