SPINDALE, N.C. (FOX Carolina) — Spindale Police said a one-year-old baby was in the hospital early Wednesday morning being treated in intensive care for life-threatening injuries from a shooting.
Police said they arrived just before 7:45 p.m. Tuesday after getting called to a home on Guffey Road.
Officers said they
Upstate News Headlines
- Tupperware profits soar as pandemic shut-ins store leftovers
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system
- Upstate dad gets second chance at life thanks to Clemson cop's kidney donation
- Supreme Court leaves North Carolina absentee ballot deadline at Nov. 12
- Supreme Court won't expedite latest GOP challenge to Pennsylvania mail-in ballot rules
- COVID-19 cases rise in 45 states, deaths rise in 30 states
- Midwestern farmers consider their vote this year
- Plaquemines Parish damage immediately after Hurricane Zeta
- Woman in custody after barricading herself in grocery store bathroom, police say
- Bloomberg spending $15 million on pro-Biden ads in Ohio, Texas