A staple at birthday parties, bar crawls and bowling, few foods bring Americans together like pizza. And this election season, a new group aims to bring America’s favorite pie to those stuck waiting in long lines.
<a href=”https://polls.pizza/” target=”_blank”>Pizza to the Polls, a nonpartisan grassroots organization, has so far sent
Upstate News Headlines
- IRS releases 2021 tax brackets. How do they compare to 2020?
- Kushner bragged in April that Trump was taking the country ‘back from the doctors’
- See moment loose barge nearly crashes with boat
- Seven new charges brought against adult film star Ron Jeremy
- Top US Covid expert Dr Anthony Fauci praises Victoria's attitude towards mask-wearing – video
- Sewage testing shows a country flush with coronavirus cases
- Food writer serves teeny, tiny tacos to chipmunk
- Federal government says it will pay for any future coronavirus vaccine for all Americans
- Zoo: Azizi, calf of April the giraffe, dies
- At least 13 killed and dozens missing after Typhoon Molave lashes Vietnam