The Downtown Alive Music Series returns Thursday March 19th with Kami Ocean & The Rhythm! The popular music series features craft beer and food trucks every Thursday night through August along main street in Greenville South Carolina.
Piedmont Natural Gas Downtown Alive opens at 5:30 p.m. and closes at 8:30 p.m. Bands play two sets at 5:50 p.m. and 7:20 p.m. on the Carolina Foothills Credit Union Stage.
2020 Downtown Alive Music Lineup
Click on each show to preview the artist!
How to Get to Noma Square
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Are COVID-19 patient’s lungs worse than smokers?
- Dallas police officer arrested after ordering the death of two people
- Upstate deputy gets surprise after spending 2-months battling COVID-19
- St. Patrick's Day deserves some of these 15 adorable decorations
- The top-tested pillows for side sleepers, according to experts
- Cooling pillows exist so you can always sleep on the cool side
- Hospitals, pharmacies up for new rush for COVID-19 vaccinations as J&J doses arrive in SC
- Workers clinging to scaffolding rescued after building explosion
- DHEC: Janssen vaccine will be available via independent pharmacies, some CVS & Walgreen's locations in SC
- Number of new coronavirus cases in SC goes above 1,000, again, DHEC says