Pickens County recently received a $10,000 Keep South Carolina Beautiful new affiliate startup grant to create its Keep Pickens County Beautiful program.
The grant will be used to cover the $4,000 Keep America Beautiful affiliate fee, and Pickens County will apply the remaining funds toward the program’s financial base.
Upstate News Headlines
- Ghost Stories of America: Restaurant workers recall mysteries of former home
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at Trump’s “Campaign Against Reality”
- Woman says 6-year-old to blame for loaded gun hidden near Disney entrance
- US election 2020: Trump and Biden hold dueling rallies in Florida – live
- Trevor Lawrence’s Positive COVID-19 Test Throws Status for Notre Dame Showdown Into Doubt
- Thousands still without power after trees take down power lines in Northern Greenville County
- Analysis: Terror in France reignites a national debate on the right to offend
- Police who shot Wallace were improperly trained, family says
- Atlanta’s Charles Harris Ejected After Unsportsmanlike Hit on Teddy Bridgewater
- Federal appeals court rules mailed ballots must be received by Election Day in Minnesota