WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. regulators Tuesday released their first scientific evaluation of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine and confirmed it offers strong protection, setting the stage for the government to green-light the biggest vaccination effort in the nation’s history.
The analysis by Food and Drug Administration scientists comes ahead of a Thursday
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Dispatch: Deputies searching for person who took off after traffic stop
- Greenville Drive add extra date for Valentine Dinner at the Diamond
- S. Carolina Senate OKs initial vote to ban most abortions
- Cooper extends curfew as GOP questions COVID-19 vaccine plan
- FBI searching for Jane Doe in child sexual exploitation investigation
- More than half of the COVID-19 deaths reported in SC Wednesday were in the Upstate
- Oakland International becomes first airport to have COVID-19 test kit vending machines
- Man wanted for murder in Indiana arrested in Spartanburg County, deputies say
- GOP to stay neutral should former President Trump run again
- Are COVID-sniffing dogs the key to getting fans back in the stands?