Pfizer and BioNTech will supply the U.S. with an additional 100 million doses of their COVID-19 vaccine under a second agreement.The drugmakers said Wednesday that they expect to deliver all the doses by July 31.Pfizer already has a contract to supply the government with 100 million doses of its vaccine, which requires two doses per patient.Under the nearly $2 billion deal announced Wednesday, the companies
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Buffalo supermarket pulling ‘Kansas City BBQ sauce’ off shelves ahead of AFC Championship
- Swamp Rabbits Home for Three Games Next Weekend
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update: January 21, 2021
- Watch as tidal wave slams Manado Indonesia
- New Mexico County Commissioner Arrested at DC Checkpoint
- Can your Covid-19 mask protect you from getting the stomach bug?
- QAnon believers hit with disappointment after President Biden’s inauguration
- Details on President Biden’s COVID-19 plan covers vaccine and PPE shortages and reopening schools
- Hare are Clemson Football’s Top 5 Plays Of 2020
- Biden revokes Trump report promoting 'patriotic education'