Pfizer says COVID-19 shot 95% effective. The company will be seeking clearance soon.
The announcement from Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech, just a week after they revealed the first promising preliminary results, comes as the team is preparing within days to formally ask U.S. regulators to allow emergency use of the vaccine.
They also have begun “rolling submissions” for the vaccine with regulators in Europe, the U.K. and Canada and soon will add this new data.
- SC DHEC Announces over 1200 New Covid-19 Infections :: November 25
- Pickens County Schools to revert to Phase 2 as Covid-19 Infections Rise
- Greenville’s mayor, health officials give update on COVID-19
- Details and Tips on Traveling through GSP Airport during COVID-19
- Why The Covid-19 Vaccines Must Be Kept So Cold
- SHEC Announces 1,095 new COVID-19 Cases in South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports Over 1500 New Covid-19 Cases Saturday
- CDC warns Americans not to travel for Thanksgiving amid COVID surge l GMA
- South Carolina Sees 1,479 New Cases of Covid-19
- Watch the Full Governor McMater Update on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Upstate News Headlines
- City of Greenville encouraging people to shop local on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday
- Upstate small businesses gearing up for unprecedented Black Friday
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- Dispatch: Crews tackle fire at residence in Spartanburg
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina