GREENVILLE COUNTY, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – While we could see many businesses reopening in the next month or so, one group of workers is saying it’s not soon enough.
A petition with more than 400,000 signatures is asking Governor McMaster to let hair salons reopen.
The petition, created by Amy
Upstate News Headlines
- A volunteer was attacked by a tiger at Carole Baskin’s Big Cat Rescue
- Greenville Hospitals have staff shortage
- Ski resorts opening across US
- Townhomes to replace Norris Ridge apartments in Spartanburg
- Second stimulus checks: McConnell says ‘compromise is within reach’
- 50th annual Holiday Fair returns to Greenville Convention Center
- New diversified businesses flock to Anderson Co., bringing hundreds of jobs
- 4 killed in several Upstate crashes Wednesday
- Update on vaccine plan for Carolinas
- DHEC says SC may get first doses of vaccine by mid-December