Pete Buttigieg is emerging as a leading contender to be Joe Biden’s Transportation secretary, multiple sources familiar with the transition’s deliberations tell CNN.
The possible nomination would vault the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate into the federal government, getting the former South Bend, Indiana, mayor what many Democrats see as needed
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- North Carolina to pay for rides to COVID-19 vaccination sites
- North Carolina COVID hospitalizations are leveling off. Here’s why.
- Lancaster man identified as victim in cold case homicide in South Carolina
- Trump names first lawyer for impeachment hearing as McConnell seeks delay in trial l GMA
- Back in session: South Carolina lawmakers are meeting with the vaccine advisory committee for an ad-
- South Carolina Reports 3,528 new Covid-19 Cases Friday
- Greenville suspect accused in road-rage shooting said he was having flashback
- Austin wins Senate confirmation as 1st Black Pentagon chief
- Bond film 'No Time to Die' delayed again because of virus
- Mega Millions jackpot hits $1 billion ahead of tonight's drawing