Pet adoption is in high demand as people stay home amid the coronavirus pandemic. One breed in particular, the goldendoodle is in high demand, with requests for the breed up 900%, according to the American Association of Goldendoodles. The price tag for a pup can be as high as $4,000.
Upstate News Headlines
- South Carolina Adds 1174 New Covid-19 Cases as Percent Positive Rate Rises to 18%
- Snow Has Begun to Fall Across the North Carolina Mountains
- What to Know Before Moving to Greenville South Carolina
- Deputies: Missing person deceased, suspects charged and arrested in Rutherford Co.
- DHEC: SC sees 1,174 new virus cases, 27 more deaths Monday
- Tearful parents, friend of victim ask judge to deny bond for suspect in deadly Thanksgiving Day DUI
- NCDOT officials discuss winter weather road preparations
- Don’t expect a second stimulus check this year. Here’s what Congress is talking about instead
- Hurricane season officially ends but not over just yet
- Teen is happy to be home for holidays after beating COVID-19 during 95 days in hospital