ROCK HILL, S.C. (AP) – A county in South Carolina has approved a deal loaded with tax breaks for the Carolina Panthers to move their headquarters and practice site.
News outlets report the York County Council approved the deal in a 4-3 vote after listening to public comments during the
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Lady Gaga's 2 French bulldogs recovered safely
- Officer shot near high school basketball game in New Orleans dies
- ‘To me it’s just a number’: McDonald's worker celebrating her 100th birthday, requests birthday cards
- FBI identifies suspect in death of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, sources say
- FDA panel greenlights Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine
- VIDEO: Mom jumps in river to save son during sledding incident in Tenn.
- Man gets nearly 20 years for Colorado synagogue bomb plot
- Upstate native brings filmmaking talent back to his hometown
- VIDEO: Texas woman who received $9,300 electricity bill files class-action lawsuit
- Slight increase in COVID-19 vaccines coming to SC, DHEC says