In a new episode of the People of Greenville Podcast, Dana Blackhurst talks about his career in academia and the challenges of educating students during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Dana is a nationally-recognized educator of and authority on students with dyslexia and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in the field of learning differences/disabilities to the Chandler School. Affiliated with the International Dyslexia Foundation since 1972, he has served on multiple advisory boards including the International Dyslexia Foundation (IDA) Board, The South-Carolina-based Child’s Haven Board, the Board of Directors for the Andre Agassi Preparatory Charter School and the Board of Marshall University’s H.E.L.P Center.
Learn more at https://thechandlerschool.org
More People Of Greenville Podcast Episodes
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- Greenville Weekend Weather Forecast: Hot But Relief is in Sight
- Upstate South Carolina Waterfall Map
- Weekend Things to Do in Greenville South Carolina
- DHEC Updates COVID-19 School Guidance for Upcoming K-12 School Year
- Greenville Live Music Preview: July 28th – August 1st
- K-12 students can attend the Greenville Drive AM&E Night For Free
- One Month Ago, South Carolina Reported 158 New Daily Covid Cases, Tuesday Saw 1099 New Cases
- Greenville SC Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in Upstate SC
- Greenville SC Food Truck Calendar: July 26- August 1st