WASHINGTON (AP) – The House is pushing toward a Friday vote on the next coronavirus aid package.
It’s expected to be a sweeping Democratic bill. Speaker Nancy Pelosi is encouraging Congress to “go big” with aid to cash-strapped states and struggling Americans.
Majority Leader Steny Hoyer said he expects the
Upstate News Headlines
- Report: Tax records show President Trump tried to land projects in China, NYT reports
- Quaran-Scenes: “I Put a Spell on You” in Hocus Pocus
- Trump’s war chest has dwindled as election draws near
- Commitment 2020: Elbert County sheriff's race profile
- Parents of 545 children separated at US border still can’t be found
- Lawyers say they can't reach parents of 545 migrant children separated at US border
- Police: Masked suspect with long gun robbed Hardee’s in Greer
- The best down comforters that’ll keep you cozy all season long