House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s margin for error is slim on Sunday, when lawmakers return to Washington to officially usher in a new session of Congress and elect their new speaker.After serving 17 years as Democrats’ leader, Pelosi is running unopposed. But the looming threat of coronavirus paired with the Democrats’ smallest majority in decades means Pelosi and her deputies are carefully counting votes to ensure
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Timing of second Covid shot doesn't need to be exact. Just get it, experts say.
- Watch Squirrel Flower Play Two Unreleased Songs in the Paste Studio
- 'Now there's a light': Veteran says service dog saved her life
- David Tepper reflects on long-term lessons of “exhaustive” GM search
- Anderson PD searching for teen they say ran from mom at hospital
- Greenville County Schools Give Elearning update plus a coyote visits a SC school
- The Best Bernie Sanders Inauguration Memes
- Crews tackle blaze on Glassy Mountain in Greenville Co.
- Bandsintown's Fabrice Sergent on Their New Livestream Subscription Service and the Future of Touring
- President Biden halts new oil and gas leases, permits on US land and water