GREER, SC (FOX Carolina) Eva Demas and her 11-year-old daughter Gabriella are spending time together at a park in Greenville.
Gabriella is getting ready for school and recently got her vaccinations.
“We believe in vaccines. We’ve always done it,” Demas said.
Gabriella’s original appointment set for the beginning of summer,
- Greenville & Upstate South Carolina Halloween Calendar of Events
- Upstate school districts switch to eLearning for inclement weather
- Greenville County Schools Announce eLearning Day Thursday Due to Weather Concerns
- City Of Greenville Announces Trick-or-Treat on Main Street This Saturday
- Greenville Food Truck Calendar
- Spooktacular Movie Night at Barnet Park featuring E.T.the Extra-Terrestrial Set for October 30th
- Video: South Carolina Announces PPE for All Schools
- Trick or Treat on Pendleton Street
- Here are the Details on Greenville County Schools Move to In-Person Instruction for 4K-5th Grade
- The Children’s Museum of the Upstate Hosting Halloween Day Event
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC announces 680 new confirmed COVID-19 cases / October 30th
- Tree splits home in half, separating family in Spartanburg Co.
- Tim Tebow on how Justin Fields’ Heisman chances change with Trevor Lawrence’s absence | First Take
- Greenville Co. Schools has plan to get wifi to all students in the county
- DHEC doctor gives tips for voting safety, Halloween safety
- Taking the fright out of holidays during the pandemic
- Trees down, storm damage in Travelers Rest
- “I will take the slave.” Upstate man bought ‘sex slave’ off website, kept her in his home, US attorney’s office says
- Videocast: Frost and Freezing
- Police investigating robbery at Spartanburg BB&T branch