HENDERSONVILLE, NC (FOX Carolina) – Pardee UNC Health Care on Wednesday received its first supply of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine and began administering doses to the first group of health care workers at high risk of exposure to COVID-19 at the hospital in Hendersonville.
Officials said the first group of
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Central Texas businessman arrested after allegedly entering the Capitol during riot
- Hot-shooting Auburn wallops South Carolina 109-86
- Brad Brownell Comments on Clemson’s Loss to Florida State
- Videocast: Frosty Start Sunday
- Body found near Henrietta St. in Greenville Co.
- Professional bull riding returns to Greenville
- Body found in wooded area near Upstate detention center, coroner says
- First case of UK COVID-19 variant found in Carolinas, health officials say
- Spending more on DoorDash and UberEats? This fee may be why
- Coroner confirms fatal collision near Gray Court; troopers also investigating