Since the teams met in Week 5, there have been some changes in Atlanta. Head coach Dan Quinn and general manager Thomas Dimitroff were both fired a day after the Falcons lost to the Panthers.
Interim head coach Raheem Morris won his first game the next week against the Vikings, but fourth-quarter disaster struck again last week when Detroit mounted a game-winning drive in the final minute. Atlanta is 1-6, with three losses of 4 points or fewer.
Wide receiver Julio Jones, who missed Week 5 with a hamstring injury, has since returned to the lineup where he’s averaged 8.0 receptions, 117.0 receiving yards and 1.0 touchdowns in the last two games.
- Week 12 Thursday Injury Report: Russell Okung working his way back
- Happy Half Hour Recap: Thanksgiving
- How to watch, listen and live stream: Carolina at Minnesota in Week 12
- Out of the darkness, sharing his light
- College Football Playoffs | Ranking top 6 teams: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio State
- Clemson Men’s Basketball Opens Season With Win Over Mississippi State :: Highlights
- Brian Burns leads NFC defensive ends in Pro Bowl voting
- Panthers vs. Vikings Game Preview
- Week 12 Wednesday Injury Report: Christian McCaffrey takes first steps back
- BREAKING: Nick Saban Tests Positive For Coronavirus Again. Will Miss Iron Bowl vs Auburn On Saturday
Upstate News Headlines
- City of Greenville encouraging people to shop local on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday
- Upstate small businesses gearing up for unprecedented Black Friday
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- Dispatch: Crews tackle fire at residence in Spartanburg
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina