Obada was waived Sunday after initially making Carolina’s 53-man roster on Saturday. He’s appeared in 26 games for the Panthers since 2018, having come through the NFL’s International Player Pathway program. He’s recorded four tackles for loss, 11 quarterback hits, three passes defensed, and an interception.
Apple (ankle/foot) goes on IR after battling through injuries for a significant part of training camp. Aside from the ankle and foot, Apple has also dealt with a hamstring injury. Apple will be eligible to re-join the active roster after three weeks if Carolina chooses to make that designation.
- Discussing the impact of Trevor Lawrence testing positive for COVID-19
- New Starting Clemson Quarterback D.J. Uiagalelei Top Plays
- In the Endzone with Emilee: Clemson’s D-Line Overcomes Injuries with Depth
- Taylor’s Take: Lawrence’s Future Plans
- Cardale Jones talks Ohio State’s chances and if Trevor Lawrence should declare for the draft | KJZ
- What canceling the Wisconsin-Nebraska game means for the Big Ten | Get Up
- Would Trevor Lawrence play in Clemson vs. Notre Dame if he can’t practice?
- Get Up debates analytics vs. the eye test
- Trevor Lawrence Test Positive For Coronavirus. Will Miss Several Weeks
- Clemson Football: Boston College Preview
Upstate News Headlines
- Texas early voting totals exceed total number of ballots cast during 2016 election
- Spartanburg Regional offering free flu shots at drive-thru clinic on Friday and Saturday
- Deputies: Man who went missing 9 days ago found unharmed
- FBI involved in investigation at UNC Asheville campus dorm
- Health officials warn COVID-19 cases ‘headed in wrong direction’ in Greenville County
- Strong Aegean Sea earthquake topples buildings in Turkey
- Watch Live: City of Greenville host joint media briefing on COVID-19 Cases, the Holidays and Vaccine
- 15 Most Dangerous Animals Kept As Pets
- Walhalla Water Dept. experiencing supply issues after storm, asks people to conserve water through Saturday