CHARLOTTE – The Panthers on Monday placed rookie defensive end Yetur Gross-Matos on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Teams may not disclose whether a player has tested positive for COVID-19 or whether he is quarantining because of close exposure to someone who has tested positive.
Gross-Matos is the first player the Panthers have put on the list since cornerback Rasul Douglas on Oct. 23.
A second-round pick out of Penn State, Gross-Matos made two tackles on 41 defensive snaps during Sunday’s loss in Minnesota. He’s totaled 16 tackles with 1.5 sacks and one forced fumble through eight games.
- Positive Covid-19 Tests Cancel Monday’s Furman Men’s Basketball Game
- Latest Mock Draft for the Carolina Panthers. Do They Trade Down?
- REPORT: Deshaun Watson Prefers Jets as No.1 Landing Spot
- Greg Olsen announces his retirement
- Clemson vs. Florida State Men’s Basketball Highlights
- Play for a chance to win a trip to Super Bowl LVI, presented by Caesars Rewards
- 3 Ways Panthers Could Deal For Deshaun Watson
- Is this the largest wave ever ridden? Video shows surfer on 100 foot wave last week
- New Panthers general manager wants to be “in on every deal”
- Matt Rhule has final say, but looking to build relationship with new GM
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Contractors You Need To Hire When Selling a Home
- Asheville Man in critical condition after shooting at home
- Deputies investigating possible murder-suicide in Rutherford Co.
- Prisma Health: Vaccine supply ‘extremely low,’ not taking walk-ins at Upstate vaccination sites star
- Regenesis launches 12 week COVID-19 initiative
- Greenville Co. missing man
- Bobby Pearse Community Center
- DHEC announces Vaccine help for South Carolina seniors
- DHEC: Latest on SC’s vaccine effort
- Firefighters: Traffic on E. Belvue Rd. detoured due to downed utility pole