Larsen has played sparingly on special teams this season, including five snaps against the Falcons on Sunday.
The Panthers’ practice facility will continue to operate under the NFL’s intensive protocol, which began Wednesday after the Falcons placed rookie defensive tackle Marlon Davidson on their reserve/COVID-19 list following the Week 5 matchup between the two teams.
This Sunday’s home game with the Bears is still scheduled to kick off at 1 p.m.
Gross-Matos, who suffered his ankle injury during the second half of Carolina’s win in Atlanta, will be out for at least the next three weeks while on IR.
Selected in the second round of this spring’s draft, Gross-Matos recorded
- Two Minute Drill: Clemson receiver Ajou Ajou
- Two Minute Drill: Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables
- Ajou embracing Clemson as home away from home
- Darien Rencher, KJ Henry talk impact of PAW Journey
- Syracuse football coach Dino Babers Monday presser after Clemson game
- ACC 2-Minute Warning: Week 7 (2020)
- UNC RB Michael Carter Continues To Run Well
- Seahawks vs. Cardinals INSANE Final Minutes | GAME OF THE YEAR | NFL Week 7
- Sunday recap, MNF preview | Fantasy Focus Live!
- South Carolina Gamecocks vs. LSU Tigers | 2020 College Football Highlights
Upstate News Headlines
- ‘Everything on the table’ if COVID-19 spikes in City of Columbia, leaders say
- SC sees 755 COVID cases day after posting almost 1,300
- Halloween 2020 by the numbers
- Chapman announces football game against Clover cancelled
- Tips to have a safe, Happy Halloween in a COVID-19 world
- US seeing massive rise in COVID-19 cases as death toll steadily increases
- LCSD 55 expands student attendance, includes sixth grade, high school seniors
- As COVID-19 resurges, so does fear of more economic pain ahead
- Minnesota health department reports 3 COVID-19 outbreaks related to Trump campaign events
- Trump eyes hosting election night party at his DC hotel