CHARLOTTE – The date and time of the Panthers-Packers matchup in Week 15 have been finalized. Carolina will play at Green Bay on Saturday, Dec. 19, at 8:15 p.m. ET on NFL Network.
The visit will be the Panthers’ second to Green Bay in as many seasons. Last year, Carolina lost a nailbiter, 24-16.
The Panthers are 6-10 all-time against the Packers, including 2-5 at Lambeau Field.
This will mark the second primetime game of the year for the Panthers and the eighth time they’ve played on Saturday (2-5) in the regular season. Their last Saturday night game was a 33-16 loss to the Falcons on Christmas Eve 2016.
- Positive Covid-19 Tests Cancel Monday’s Furman Men’s Basketball Game
- Latest Mock Draft for the Carolina Panthers. Do They Trade Down?
- REPORT: Deshaun Watson Prefers Jets as No.1 Landing Spot
- Greg Olsen announces his retirement
- Clemson vs. Florida State Men’s Basketball Highlights
- Play for a chance to win a trip to Super Bowl LVI, presented by Caesars Rewards
- 3 Ways Panthers Could Deal For Deshaun Watson
- Is this the largest wave ever ridden? Video shows surfer on 100 foot wave last week
- New Panthers general manager wants to be “in on every deal”
- Matt Rhule has final say, but looking to build relationship with new GM
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Asheville Man in critical condition after shooting at home
- Deputies investigating possible murder-suicide in Rutherford Co.
- Prisma Health: Vaccine supply ‘extremely low,’ not taking walk-ins at Upstate vaccination sites star
- Regenesis launches 12 week COVID-19 initiative
- Greenville Co. missing man
- Bobby Pearse Community Center
- DHEC announces Vaccine help for South Carolina seniors
- DHEC: Latest on SC’s vaccine effort
- Firefighters: Traffic on E. Belvue Rd. detoured due to downed utility pole
- Tracking overnight rain