CHARLOTTE – The Panthers on Saturday made a handful of roster moves ahead of Sunday’s home matchup with the Lions.
Linebacker Chris Orr was signed to the active roster, one week after making his career debut against Tampa Bay. Orr was a COVID-19 elevation last week and saw five snaps on defense and 20 on special teams.
In a corresponding move, the Panthers waived Sean Chandler, a safety who was inactive the past three weeks during his stay on the 53-man roster.
The Panthers also activated defensive back Natrell Jamerson from the practice squad in a standard COVID-19 elevation for Week 11, and they signed kicker Taylor Bertolet and linebacker Daniel Bituli to the practice squad after releasing wide receiver Shelton Gibson from the practice squad on Friday.
- How these 10 TEAMS can still reach the College Football Playoff
- Brian Kelly previews potential Notre Dame rematch vs. Clemson in ACC Championship
- Swamp Rabbits Hosting Toy Drive at Saturday’s Preseason Game!
- Jordan and Jake Recap: Peppers or Smitty for what now?
- Latest College Football Playoff Poll Has Clemson at #3
- Brad Brownell Gives Update on Clemson Basketball Ahead of Home Opener
- CFP Rankings LIVE – Top 25 Teams In 2nd College Football Playoff Rankings For 2021
- ACC Announces Decision on Clemson – Florida State Game
- Mike Bobo News Conference — 12/1/20
- Dabo Swinney talks Trevor Lawrence in Heisman race, Virginia Tech
Upstate News Headlines
- Here’s a video recap of this week’s Mountain Snow in the Carolinas
- Norris Ridge Development
- Lack of staff, logistics may limit some SC school districts from implementing COVID-19 testing
- New diversified businesses flock to Anderson Co., bringing hundreds of jobs
- Best Gift Ideas for Bee-Lovers
- Clemson football reflects on Disney Spirit award
- Covid-19 Vaccine side effects
- Prisma Health plans vaccine distribution
- Ways to stay safe and warm in low winter temperatures
- SC lawmakers share priorities ahead of new legislative session