ANALYSIS: “It was already fixing to be a long season in Carolina.
With star running back Christian McCaffrey expected to be out 4-6 weeks with a high ankle sprain, per NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, it’s going to get a lot longer.
McCaffrey piled up 88 total yards and scored both of the Panthers’ touchdowns Sunday against the Buccaneers, but he suffered the ankle injury late in their game. Although the fourth-year tailback said he was “fine” after the game, but Monday’s MRI revealed otherwise.
“Carolina’s defense is terrible,” Davenport said. “Teddy Bridgewater threw for more than 300 yards Sunday, but he was picked off twice. And now CMC is hurt. Looking at Carolina’s schedule, it’s hard to point out many matchups that look like potential wins. This team is going to be in the hunt for a top-five draft pick—and possibly the new quarterback that comes with
- Two Minute Drill: Clemson receiver Ajou Ajou
- Two Minute Drill: Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables
- Ajou embracing Clemson as home away from home
- Darien Rencher, KJ Henry talk impact of PAW Journey
- Syracuse football coach Dino Babers Monday presser after Clemson game
- ACC 2-Minute Warning: Week 7 (2020)
- UNC RB Michael Carter Continues To Run Well
- Seahawks vs. Cardinals INSANE Final Minutes | GAME OF THE YEAR | NFL Week 7
- Sunday recap, MNF preview | Fantasy Focus Live!
- South Carolina Gamecocks vs. LSU Tigers | 2020 College Football Highlights
Upstate News Headlines
- ‘Everything on the table’ if COVID-19 spikes in City of Columbia, leaders say
- SC sees 755 COVID cases day after posting almost 1,300
- Halloween 2020 by the numbers
- Chapman announces football game against Clover cancelled
- Tips to have a safe, Happy Halloween in a COVID-19 world
- US seeing massive rise in COVID-19 cases as death toll steadily increases
- LCSD 55 expands student attendance, includes sixth grade, high school seniors
- As COVID-19 resurges, so does fear of more economic pain ahead
- Minnesota health department reports 3 COVID-19 outbreaks related to Trump campaign events
- Trump eyes hosting election night party at his DC hotel