The 26-year-old Reddick is the big fish, but also a familiar face to the Panthers’ staff.
He played for Panthers head coach Matt Rhule and defensive coordinator Phil Snow at Temple (with 9.5 sacks and 22.5 tackles for loss as a senior), and he finally looked like the player they knew again last season.
Reddick was the Cardinals’ 13th overall pick in 2017, but managed just 7.5 sacks in his first three years, never flashing the same way he did in college. He flourished last year, with 12.5 sacks and six forced fumbles in Arizona.
At 6-foot-1 and 235 pounds, Reddick is not the prototypical size for a pass-rusher, but the Panthers aren’t worried about templates on defense.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Cooler with Scattered Showers Possible
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC