The Panthers added to the tight end depth chart Friday night, bringing in another player with ties to the coaching staff.
The team agreed to a two-year deal with former Cardinals tight end Dan Arnold.
Arnold caught 31 passes for 438 yards and four touchdowns last year for Arizona where he played in 2019 and 2020.
He’s a known commodity for offensive coordinator Joe Brady from his time in New Orleans, where Arnold got his start in 2017 as an undrafted rookie from Wisconsin-Platteville.
The Panthers needed some numbers there, after losing blocking tight end Chris Manhertz to the Jaguars in free agency.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports Over 760 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Monday
- Mac Arnold Cornbread & Collard Greens Blues Festival Set for Saturday in Fountain Inn
- Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit Coming to the Peace Center
- Bon Secours Psychiatrist Dr. Carson Felkel Discusses Covid-19’s Ongoing Impacts
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It