In this week’s episode of the Panther Talk, presented by Morris-Jenkins, Mick Mixon, Jim Szoke and Eugene Robinson talk about the Kansas City game and speak to head coach Matt Rhule and general manager Marty Hurney about learning how to win close games.
Podcast highlights include:
0:30 – Head coach Matt Rhule Joins Panther Talk
0:58 – Reaction to Sunday’s loss to the Chiefs
1:46 – Rhule on his fourth down decisions
2:53 – Has Teddy Bridgewater exceeded Rhule’s expectations?
4:42 – What was the message to the Panthers defense before and during Sunday’s game?
5:46 – What is the key to winning close games?
7:05 – How is Sam Franklin progressing?
9:13 – What factored into the decision to receive the ball to start the game?
- ACC Remember When: Clemson Goes Back-To-Back
- South Carolina Coaching Search Update: Napier or Beamer?
- College Football Week 14 Predictions (Late Kick Cut)
- College Football Playoff Rankings – Rapid Reaction (Late Kick Cut)
- Teddy Bridgewater a nominee for the 2020 Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award
- Scouting in depth, but at a distance
- Panthers in the power rankings before bye week
- Happy Half Hour Recap: Toboggan or beanie?
- South Carolina State vs. Clemson Condensed Game
- Dabo Swinney previews upcoming road game against VT
Upstate News Headlines
- Greenville County Schools reports more than 100 new COVID-19 cases this week
- Health Care Workers Say Patients Don’t Believe They Have Covid-19
- Upcountry History Museum Exhibit Host Original Costumes movie “White Christmas
- SC health leaders discuss Covid-19 vaccine process and timeline
- Piedmont Natural Gas reconsidering pipeline route after property owners mobilized against the projec
- Preparing for COVID-19 vaccine: SC health leaders discuss process and timeline
- Grab an umbrella, you’ll need it later Friday
- After 21 years in prison, Spartanburg woman reunited with family
- Upstate Most Wanted: 12-3-2020
- Greenville Co. Schools updates quarantine policy