The COVID-19 pandemic has affected all kinds of organizations — including those surrounding foster care. Officials with Oklahoma-based Homebased Services told sister station KOCO that the pandemic has made it more difficult to find foster families for children with special needs.“It was the best thing I ever done — to step up and try to make a difference,” foster parent Sharon Guilbeaux said.Guilbeaux has been
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Watchdog accuses Duke energy of misleading state regulators.
- Another ex-aide calls Cuomo's office conduct inappropriate
- Major Winter Storm! Heavy Snow & Arctic Blast Possible Mid March!
- 7 things you should clean every single day
- 70 years later, a US Army chaplain's remains are found
- WHOA! 13-year-old catches 55-pound blue catfish
- Doctor under fire for attending virtual court from operating room
- Clemson 2021 early look: Offensive and defensive line
- Police: Man Punches Woman On Subway Platform
- Signs of hope: COVID-19 vaccinations hit record high