Greenville County saw a decrease in opioid-related deaths between 2018 and 2019, new data from the South Carolina Opioid Emergency Response Team has revealed. However, substance use experts and advocates say that the COVID-19 pandemic may chip away at the achievement.
While South Carolina overall saw an increase of 7%
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A Look Back at 2021 Greenville Restaurant Week
- A Look at Wuhan 1 year after world’s first Covid-19 lockdown
- Latest Mock Draft for the Carolina Panthers. Do They Trade Down?
- Tips for Planning Outdoor Events
- Watch as Tacoma Police Car Plows Into Pedestrians
- Naked Man Electrocuted During Unprovoked Subway Attack
- Monday is 21-year anniversary of record central NC snowstorm
- Breaking News: South Carolina Rapper 18VENO Producer Jetsonmade’s Artist Shot & Killed Last Night??
- Why can your boss fire you for taking part in a peaceful, legal protest?
- What’s next in Trump impeachment saga?