This week, we ask the question: What comes next for America and Covid-19? Regardless of who is elected in November, we will still be in the midst of a pandemic and facing multiple challenges in addressing it. Culture clashes over mask-wearing, social distancing and vaccines are just a few. We’ll tackle those in our CNN Digital video discussion, but first we start with public policy. Here, two former public officials — Sylvia Mathews Burwell and Frances Fragos Townsend — come together to tell us what should come next.
Upstate News Headlines
- Mike Bobo News Conference — 12/1/20
- #GivingTuesday: Culinary Concert
- Dr. C weighs in on COVID vaccine, potential side effects
- SC lawmakers share priorities ahead of new legislative session
- Restaurant created outdoor ice huts to allow for outdoor dining during COVID-19
- Clemson Board of Trustees meeting to discuss the upcoming Spring Semester
- CDC to hold emergency meeting on COVID-19 pandemic and vaccines
- Health experts share tips to cope with depression, loneliness this holiday season
- Registration for Kindergarten, 1st grade students to be held Dec. 1-4 in Greenville Co.
- Season of Hope Toy Drive 2020