A driver died at the hospital following a two-car crash, according to Master Trooper Brandon Bolt with the South Carolina Highway Patrol.Troopers said the crash happened around 11:30 p.m. Friday, along U.S. 178 and Belle Shoals Road.Troopers said the driver of a 2002 Honda Civic crossed the center line, hitting a 2012 Nissan Altima head-on.According to troopers, the driver of the Honda died at the hospital. The driver of the Nissan was taken to a hospital with injuries.Troopers said the driver of the Honda was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash.Stay with WYFF4 for updates on this developing story.
PICKENS, S.C. —
A driver died at the hospital following a two-car crash, according to Master Trooper Brandon Bolt with the South Carolina Highway Patrol.
Troopers said the crash happened around 11:30 p.m. Friday, along U.S. 178 and Belle Shoals Road.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Acting Capitol Police Chief Warns Of Threats To ‘Blow Up The Capitol’ When Biden Addresses Congress
- Home Security Footage Shows Shooting of Lady Gaga’s Dog Walker, Theft of Dogs
- New flower species discovered in Pickens County
- Cherokee County deputies investigating death of homeless person found near 6th St.
- US carries out airstrikes in Syria targeting Iranian-backed militia structures
- Teachers in Georgia will soon be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine
- The $15 minimum wage is effectively dead — for now
- The 10 Most Emotionally Resonant Quotes from the Shrek Franchise
- Fire crews rescue man trapped in Spartanburg FD elevator shaft
- 921 confirmed new cases reported, 939 hospitalizations in SC due to COVID-19