Shuling Guan recently joined Growth Factor Group as a recruiting associate.
In her new role, she is responsible for researching and making initial interview contact with candidates to ensure match to core values and culture. She also advises and coaches both clients and candidates through interviews, final selection, salary negotiations and onboarding processes.
Guan previously worked with ExecuSource in Greenville and has five years of experience in management, marketing and HR.
She is a graduate of the University of South Carolina Upstate.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 753 new and probable COVID-19 cases and Zero deaths reported in South Carolina April 12th
- Greenville Seeing Very High Pollen Count This Week
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Reasons To Stage Your Home Before You Sell It
- Peace Center Announces White Claw Concert Series
- 2021 Park Hop Registration is Now Open!
- National Weather Service Confirms Saturday Tornado in Seneca
- Vaccine appointments becoming more available in South Carolina
- Greenville’s DMV Offices are moving: What you need to know
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC