Kate Lupo Fowler recently joined Crawford Strategy as executive communications liaison.
In this position, she serves Crawford Strategy founder and CEO Marion Crawford in daily communications and organizational tasks.
Fowler comes to Crawford from New York, where she worked as executive assistant to the director of the Brooklyn Museum.
She is a graduate of Middlebury College.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It