Kaitlyn Ford recently joined Greenville-based digital marketing agency STORY as an executive assistant.
She previously worked for Black Ankle Vineyards as a social media director and was also responsible for planning, organizing and executing all winery events as well as executing wine club-oriented events. In addition, she worked for local marketing company Design The Experience and was responsible for project management of the client portfolio, which included overall strategy and implementation of project plans and timelines, client reporting and relationship management, and expense management along with providing ongoing statistics and analytics.
Ford is a graduate of Stevenson University.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Inaugural poet Amanda Gorman: 'Even as we grieved, we grew.'
- Vice President Harris: A new chapter opens in US politics
- LIVE: Biden sworn in as America's 46th president, Harris becomes first female VP
- Carolina prisons get first wave of COVID-19 vaccine doses
- US Surgeon General Jerome Adams asked to step down by Biden team
- ‘Tiger King’ Star Joe Exotic Expected Pardon From President Trump, Books Limo
- SCEL: No Tuesday winner, Mega Millions jackpot now up to $970 million
- The Latest: Biden calls on Americans to overcome divisions
- Read the letters outgoing presidents left for their successors in the Oval Office
- Colts quarterback Philip Rivers retires from NFL after 17 seasons