Jo Ann Mitchell Brasington was recently appointed vice president for marketing and communications at Wofford College.
She had been serving as interim vice president and senior director of editorial and creative services. She has 30 years of journalism, marketing, public information, project management and creative experience, the past six of which have been on the marketing and communications team at Wofford College.
Brasington is a graduate of Wofford College and the University of South Carolina.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Contractors You Need To Hire When Selling a Home
- Asheville Man in critical condition after shooting at home
- Deputies investigating possible murder-suicide in Rutherford Co.
- Prisma Health: Vaccine supply ‘extremely low,’ not taking walk-ins at Upstate vaccination sites star
- Regenesis launches 12 week COVID-19 initiative
- Greenville Co. missing man
- Bobby Pearse Community Center
- DHEC announces Vaccine help for South Carolina seniors
- DHEC: Latest on SC’s vaccine effort
- Firefighters: Traffic on E. Belvue Rd. detoured due to downed utility pole