Jason Richards has recently named global business director at NAI Earle Furman.
He is responsible for helping all business lines across the firm’s six offices in the Carolinas realize business growth opportunities throughout the region and beyond.
Richards first joined the firm as vice president and was named chief operating officer in 2011 and a shareholder in 2016. He also currently serves as vice-chair of the NAI Global Leadership Board and will assume the position of chair in 2021.
Upstate News Headlines
- Anderson deputies search for missing juvenile
- Top secret: Biden gets access to President’s Daily Brief
- Venables sees young roster developing down stretch
- Williams happy to deliver big hit, make bigger impact on field
- Greene thankful for Clemson opportunity, has big plans ahead
- Took some time for Davis to get ‘mojo’ back against Pitt
- Mellusi patience paying off into bigger role
- Elliott says Tigers controlled line of scrimmage against Panthers
- Euphoria Hosting Making Our Mark Benefit Dinner at Stella’s Brasserie
- Some Upstate farmers see a shortage of Christmas Trees this year