James Scott recently joined The Cliffs at Keowee Springs as general manager.
He comes to The Cliffs from The Ford Plantation Club in Savannah, where he served since 2005 and most recently held the role of assistant general manager.
With more than 30 years of hospitality and private club experience, Scott has also worked with brands such as the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company and Buckhead Life Restaurant Group.
He is an active member of the Club Managers Association of America and holds the association’s certified club manager designation.
Scott is a graduate of Valdosta State University.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- DHEC’s Key Indicators Dashboard Gives Snapshot of Covid-19 Impact in South Carolina
- North Carolina Reports Lowest number of COVID-19 cases in weeks
- SCEL: Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $865 million
- Wofford moving to remote instruction for 2 weeks due to high number of COVID cases
- The Latest: McConnell points finger at Trump in Capitol riot
- This birthday candle hack will prevent germs from getting on the cake
- Jazmine Sullivan, Eric Church, H.E.R. to sing at Super Bowl
- Deputies ask for help tracking down missing 16-year-old
- The history of vaccines: Everything you need to know
- Here's a step-by-step look at what is planned for Inauguration Day