Dr. Bridget Whaley recently joined Jervey Eye Group as a general care optometrist at its Halton Road location in Greenville.
She most recently worked with Eyes on Eyes LLC in Charleston diagnosing, treating and co-managing a variety of ocular conditions in both children and adults. She conducted her primary care residency with the Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center, working closely with attending optometrists and ophthalmologists in treating complex ocular diseases in the veteran population. During her postgraduate career, she received training and certification from the Valley Contax Scleral Lens Workshop to fit patients in customized lenses.
Whaley is a graduate of the Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University and the University of Scranton. She is also an active member of the American Optometric Association, Women in Optometry and College of Optometrists in Vision Development.
Upstate News Headlines
- North Carolina Mountains May be Impacted by Major Winter Storm Next Week
- No. 13 Georgia, Daniels look to build on debut vs. Gamecocks
- Upstate Uber driver discusses mask requirements
- Teen charged with felony DUI after crash killed passenger
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Bond hearing for Justin Fowler
- Black Friday shopping at Haywood Mall
- Saturday College Football Free Pick: Pittsburgh vs. Clemson
- Clemson vs Pittsburgh 11/28/20 Free College Football Picks and Predictions CFB Tips
- Max’s Clemson take renders Finebaum ‘speechless’