Diane Smock was elected to a three-year term on United Way of Greenville County’s volunteer board of directors.
She is a lawyer and mediator who served as Greenville County probate judge from 1991 through 1999. After leaving the bench, she spent two terms on Greenville City Council and as the executive director of a nonprofit.
Smock currently serves on the boards of the Greenville Housing Fund, the Women’s Rights & Empowerment Network and the Triune Mercy Center Endowment Fund.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 753 new and probable COVID-19 cases and Zero deaths reported in South Carolina April 12th
- Greenville Seeing Very High Pollen Count This Week
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Reasons To Stage Your Home Before You Sell It
- Peace Center Announces White Claw Concert Series
- 2021 Park Hop Registration is Now Open!
- National Weather Service Confirms Saturday Tornado in Seneca
- Vaccine appointments becoming more available in South Carolina
- Greenville’s DMV Offices are moving: What you need to know
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC