Dean Swartout recently joined GreenWood as project site manager at the Honeywell Aerospace Facility in Greer.
In this role, he manages the GreenWood team responsible for machinery preventive maintenance, total productive maintenance implementation, industrial hygiene support, process wastewater treatment, plant engineering project support and safety.
Swartout has 25 years of aerospace and industrial manufacturing experience with proficiency in maintenance, operations, project management, quality engineering, lean manufacturing, continuous improvement and safety. Prior to joining GreenWood, he spent several years at BMW in project management and quality engineering roles.
He is a graduate of Columbus State University in Georgia.
Upstate News Headlines
- North Carolina Mountains May be Impacted by Major Winter Storm Next Week
- Upstate Uber driver discusses mask requirements
- Teen charged with felony DUI after crash killed passenger
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Bond hearing for Justin Fowler
- Black Friday shopping at Haywood Mall
- Saturday College Football Free Pick: Pittsburgh vs. Clemson
- Clemson vs Pittsburgh 11/28/20 Free College Football Picks and Predictions CFB Tips
- Max’s Clemson take renders Finebaum ‘speechless’
- Pitt Football | 2020 Clemson Week | Alex Kessman