David Kershaw recently joined United Community Bank as vice president and legal counsel.
In this role, he works with the bank’s special assets and commercial credit counsel primarily on matters related to distressed loans, bankruptcies, collections, litigation, foreclosure and probate.
Kershaw previously worked for Fox Rothschild LLP, where he focused on bankruptcy, financial services and civil litigation. He also previously served as a judicial law clerk in the United States Bankruptcy Court, District of South Carolina.
Kershaw is a graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Law and South Carolina State University.
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC warns SC at ‘pivotal point’ as state sees highest single-day spike in new virus cases yet
- District: Chase ends with burglary suspect’s arrest on an Upstate school’s property, disrupting dismissal
- TL Hanna apologizes after some parents were upset that they were not able to buy first batch of state championship tickets
- Clemson announces plan to offer COVID-19 testing to community this month
- 72-year-old Lexington SC woman dead after being shot in the face
- Polk County Deputies: Traffic stop turns into drug bust after short struggle with suspect
- Greenville Co. Schools declines rapid COVID-19 tests being offered by state, asks anyone who has symptoms to stay home
- Greenwood police: One injured in shooting on Phoenix St.
- US House votes to decriminalize marijuana at federal level
- Buncombe deputies searching for missing man