Billy Cooper recently joined Greenville Water as the director of information technology.
He is responsible for the continuous process improvement of Greenville Water’s IT infrastructure, security and capabilities through strategic alignment and governance. He also is focusing on building a comprehensive security monitoring portfolio that measures IT risks, threats and responses.
Cooper brings more than 25 years of experience to the team at Greenville Water. In his previous roles with ScanSource and Lockheed Martin, he has managed multimillion-dollar systems, applications and products implementation projects and developed databases for several web applications.
He is a graduate of Clemson University and the University of Phoenix.
Upstate News Headlines
- North Carolina Mountains May be Impacted by Major Winter Storm Next Week
- No. 13 Georgia, Daniels look to build on debut vs. Gamecocks
- Upstate Uber driver discusses mask requirements
- Teen charged with felony DUI after crash killed passenger
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Bond hearing for Justin Fowler
- Black Friday shopping at Haywood Mall
- Saturday College Football Free Pick: Pittsburgh vs. Clemson
- Clemson vs Pittsburgh 11/28/20 Free College Football Picks and Predictions CFB Tips
- Max’s Clemson take renders Finebaum ‘speechless’