NOMA Square, beside Hyatt Regency will be transformed into a Bavarian Biergarten during a free 3 day community celebration! Don your lederhosen or dirndl and join us for a great time featuring:
Delicious German food featuring grilled bratwurst, pretzels with beer cheese & mustard, Sauerbraten and more! A selection of brews from Paulaner such as: Paulaner’s Munich Lager, Hefe-Weizen, or a tall glass of Paulaner’s Oktoberfest. Live entertainment every night! Games & contests including cornhole, Jenga, the chicken dance, and stein holding competition. Festival-goers will also get to compete in a Bratwurst-eating contest for some great prizes!
2019 Schedule of Events
Thursday, October 3rd: 5pm-9pm – Entertainment by the Holzhacken Tyrolean Band and ceremonial keg tapping at 6pm. Stein holding competition at 7pm. The band will call for contestants 10 minutes before contest start time.
Friday, October 4th: 11am-9:30pm – During the day, enjoy live music by Foothills Ooompah Band. The Channelheimers take the stage from 5-9:30pm. The famous bratwurst eating contest will begin at 7pm. Contestants can enter when an announcement is made from the stage.
Saturday, October 5th: 11am-9:30pm – Live music in the afternoon by the Channelheimers Oompah Band from 12-4pm and Foothills Oompah Band will play from 5:30- 9:30. Stein Holding Competition at 7pm. The band will call for contestants 10 minutes before contest start time.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Watch as Officer Stops Truck Doing 116MPH
- Deputy-involved shooting under investigation in Greenville Co.
- Here’s What to Expect From New CDC Covid-19 Guidelines
- 'He is definitely my hero': National Guard soldier honored for saving neighbor from vicious attack
- Amanda Gorman, inaugural poet, says she was 'tailed' by a security guard on her walk home
- Officer's trial could reopen intersection where Floyd died
- Open spaces, no pharmacies: rural US confronts vaccine void
- NY lawmakers pass bill to limit Cuomo's executive power
- Trump offers early endorsement for loyal SC governor
- Here's what a 'vote-a-rama' is (and what it means for Biden's stimulus)