Thursday, September 29: 5pm-9pm – The ceremonial keg is tapped; entertainment by the Holzhackern Tyrolean Band at NOMA Square. The stein holding competition will be held—participants should arrive by 7:00pm to enter, and a call for male & female contestants will be made from the stage.
Friday, September 30: 11am-10pm (The final Main Street Fridays of 2016)–Lunchtime entertainment by the German Connection Band; at night, the Channellheimers will perform (5:30-9:30pm), and the famous bratwurst eating contest will begin at 7:30 pm.
Saturday, Oct. 1st: 11am-10pm – Lunchtime entertainment by the Channellheimers from 12-4pm. A limbo contest will be held at 1:30. Evening music by the Foothills Oompah Band, and one last chance to participate in the Stein Holding Competition at 7pm.
Sunday, Oct. 2nd: 12pm-5pm – The Foothills Oompah band will continue the party and help us wind up the festival!
How to Get to Noma Square
Upstate News Headlines
- Deputies: Woman suspected of borrowing truck, spray painting it, then selling it
- Tennessee poll worker fired for turning away voters wearing Black Lives Matter shirts
- Justice Dept. to file landmark antitrust case against Google
- VIDEO: Couple puts up elaborate Halloween display
- Authorities: Several charged in Florida for illegally trafficking flying squirrels
- Tuesday Local Shout Out: 3 Great Spots for Outdoor Dining
- A haunted tale: A little boy's spirit haunts this New Mexico Theater
- LIDL to install hospital grade air filters in all U.S. stores to combat spread of COVID-19
- Free lunches for Greenville County Schools students extended
- Rush Limbaugh says his lung cancer is terminal