COLUMBUS, OH – AUGUST 13: A lone person makes their way through the ‘Oval’ at Ohio State University, a part of campus which, during the school year, is popular with students and faculty of the university, on August 13, 2020 in Columbus, Ohio. Incoming students living in the campus dormitories began moving in on the OSU campus on Wednesday. All students moving into the dormitories are required to schedule a time to move in gradually with only 8 students permitted to move into a building in the same hour as an attempt to prevent spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) among OSU students. (Photo by Matthew Hatcher/Getty Images)
Upstate News Headlines
- Former North Greenville University president dies
- ‘We can’t win’: Covid is devastating nursing homes. Some staff say they are unprotected.
- CFP Chair says Clemson dominance, Buckeyes’ weak schedule played role in rankings
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up